Tuk-Tuk Forum

Full Version: Want to buy a tuk-tuk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have had a look at the [url=http://www.tuk-tuk.co.uk/?article=162]tuk-tuks[/url] themselves (http://www.tuk-tuk.co.uk/?article=162) and like what you see, you can contact us at [email protected] and we'll happily discuss what we can do for you, bearing in mind that your tuk-tuk will be hand-built and customised to the highest possible standards.
i want to buy a tuk tuk in colosprings colo how
were i the united states i can get a new tuk tuk
I want to buy an unbelievably cheap (500) Tuk Tuk in the UK!!! Anyone?????
Hi Steel

Really not sure where you can find a tuk tuk for that price, Maybe an old 50s rusted one.
Good luck though in your search.

Mike.
[quote=tuktukmike]
Hi Steel

Really not sure where you can find a tuk tuk for that price, Maybe an old 50s rusted one.
Good luck though in your search.

Mike.
[/quote]

Hey Mike,
Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me what a realistic price would be and suggest any possible places to try? Of course you probably have loads of better stuff to do with your time! lol But if you could help me that would be great, thanks - Steelcitylad
You could try Steve Webb at tukshop, do a search and you will find it,

Only other option would be to keep an eye out on E Bay.

Mike.
Thanks so much for your help, i will try those sources and let you know if i get one. Keep smilin!
hi i want to buy kontener of a tuk tuk in egypt if you interesting about this deal oyu can taking with my
How can I find the specs for a 356cc ZM enine???
BRETT
Need to know prices etc on the Surf Tuk Tuks and where I can see one if possible.
Please open your own website for your company, we are not an ad agency.
Hi everyone here.I am so glad to come in here,good to see you all.
But what is tuk-tuk?
Anyone can gives some pictures?
Xseoer you'll find lots of pictures on the main site, just have a look around.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's