Tuk-Tuk Forum

Full Version: Tuk Tuk and LAW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in a seaside resort and was wondering where i can find out about the law and legal aspects of running a tuk-tuk for giving tourists tours around the town.
Hi Poddy,

We already have tuk-tuks running in tourist spots around the UK

As more and more councils realise the value of these vehicles the more you are going to see.

Mike Williams, MD MMW Tuk-Tuks.
I was more interested in the law and legal aspects, because I would like to look into starting up as a business. Is it the council I should talk to about the legal aspects of taking passengers in tuk-tuks
Hi Poddy,

Yes you will need to speak to your local council licensing department and explain what you would like to do.

I personally went to Ambleside district council in support of one of our customers application and despite some objections once i showed the safety aspects of the MMW Tuk-Tuk they granted an operating license.

Remember we have been established since 1999 and make only the best quality vehicles and are always updating and improving our product.

If you need a cheaper version then i would be more than happy to give you a list of Thai Tuk-Tuk manufactures.

Mike, MMW Tuk-Tuks.
Dear Mike Williams:
I would like to look into starting up a business in my country Puerto Rico.
I need a cheaper version list of Tuk Tuk manufactures.
Thanks with best regards,
Julissa Isabel Nolasco
[quote=poddy1]
I live in a seaside resort and was wondering where i can find out about the law and legal aspects of running a tuk-tuk for giving tourists tours around the town.
[/quote]

hi poddy
Istarted a tuk business in Plymouth could I help?
regards
steveingleby@hotmail.com
Reference URL's